Saturday, February 19, 2011

Side Tracked

Well, I have not been doing much household organizing lately, but I have been trying to organize me! The inside first. I have been using myfitnesspal.com to help me with my weight loss. I am doing so well with it too! The website allowed me to put my information in and then it set my ideal caloric intake and the like. Now, I just try to stay under that number and dong some form of movement at least 4 days a week. Fridays do not count, and I can eat whatever I want and do nothing if I feel so inclined. In three weeks I have lost 8lbs!!! My weekly weigh in is tomorrow and I am hoping that I will see the 2lbs loss that I have been seeing. I feel really good and I want to keep going. Today, I went for a walk, despite the harsh wind that was blowing! I managed to do 1.5 miles in 30 minutes before my face felt too wind burned. I feel good about that and I am proud of me:-) I feel as though if i can get the inside me "organized" then I shall be better prepared for the World outside of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment